Debbie is author of 2 books:
‘Ignite Your Joy – How to Invite More Love Purpose and Profit into Your Life” and co-author of “Success in Business” by Kizzi Nkwocha. She is co-founder of ‘The Heart Centered Network’ a community that provides inclusive business networking for Australian business owners. Debbie is also Global Liaison Committee Director for New York Based charity Hope for Education Ghana, providing access to education via tuition grants.
She resides in Melbourne, Australia with her partner Jon and her son Jonah. She has a love of travel and great food especially a homemade curry and anything Italian. She is passionate about personal growth, great coffee and soul music.
Debbie has worked in over 4 industries including TV, Fashion, Psychic/ Medium Work and Social Work / Counselling
Her qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Behavioral Science (Psychology) (Latrobe University, 2002)
- Bachelor of Social Work (Monash University, 2005)
- Certificate in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy 2005)
- Certificate in TV and Editorial Styling + Image Consulting (2013)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (2007) and (2017)
- Certificate in Advanced Communication NLP + Family Constellation Work (San Francisco) (2016).
- Certificate 1-6 in Inner studies including Reiki Healing & Spiritual Heart Development (2012-2019)